Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HOT KEYS
Hi there,

I found another dysfunktion. The Hot Keys (e.g. SELECT and START to EXIT) are not working. I tested them with FBA, Game Gear, Gameboy and Mame.

Is there a solution? I have to restart the system every time!

Thanks!
Previous prototype, which the current image is based on, has a different layout. Upcoming image will update the keymapping based on the final unit. I can say it works fine.
(01-17-2020, 01:37 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Previous prototype, which the current image is based on, has a different layout. Upcoming image will update the keymapping based on the final unit. I can say it works fine.

great news!
(01-17-2020, 01:37 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Previous prototype, which the current image is based on, has a different layout. Upcoming image will update the keymapping based on the final unit. I can say it works fine.
Hi , 

I am having issues with trying to map the right d pad button in the psp emulataor with retrostone. 

Im trying to remap the controls on the psp so that I can use the d pad instead on a analogue controller/joystick as I don't have one. 
I am able to map all of the other keys just fine. Have you come across this before ? 

Thanks 

james
SDL2 (PPSSPP dependency) is the one managing the input part and it will have to be recompiled to match the new mappings
i'll update this post soon
(01-20-2020, 08:03 PM)alexkidd Wrote: SDL2 (PPSSPP dependency) is the one managing the input part and it will have to be recompiled to match the new mappings
i'll update this post soon

Thank you !!