Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New image/bugfix update - FEB 13th
How do you change mame settings? All my roms open in mame 2000.
copy roms to arcade folder, choose default emulator at the launch window dialog ("press button to configure")
Ok how do I do this? I go to retropi then retro orange pi then what? I have no hdmi option.
Reconfiguration of input in emulationstation can't be done any more with this update.
If i want to skip e.g. left trigger or analog it just says "already taken" and there is no way
to complete the configuraton. This worked before this update.
GBA and SNES work lot better than before. Also C64 emulator can now play games. Not sure how change joystic ports however.
@Krempo HDMI option in RetroPie - RetrOrangePi section will only appear if you apply the bugfix correctly
@jukker Bug confirmed , investigating...
@Mika73 bugfix was updated a few hours ago with the C64 joystick configs, run the updater again and it should work
Hello,

First, thanks for your hard work Smile

Emulation is much better, but i can't scrap games anymore, the "working" icon freeze. I'm connected on ethernet.
Any idea ?
@jukker
@Kayno

For some reason there was a conflict in EmulationStation config. Please remove the file /opt/retropie/configs/all/emulationstation/es_settings.cfg . You can do so in a file manager in Desktop mode or from command line (need usb keyboard). Press F4 to Quit ES, rm /opt/retropie/configs/all/emulationstation/es_settings.cfg , then Ctrl D to return to ES.

Both configure input and scraper are working again
(02-14-2020, 07:23 PM)alexkidd Wrote: Both configure input and scraper are working again

configure input is working again -> confirmed

Thank you
The new update is working great so far! Switched from a 32gb to a 64gb and i was a bit worried that it would gave stutter but so far so good!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update, when? 999Nocturne 7 996 10-16-2020, 08:46 AM
Last Post: zerfting
  Bug Fixes release - Update Feb 5th alexkidd 86 17,503 02-13-2020, 07:09 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  New image - Looking for testers - Jan23th alexkidd 85 18,822 02-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Last Post: alexkidd