• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update, when?
Hi, when we have an update that fixes the problems:
-Audio in HDMI
-Battery Led
-A simple setup to use a second gamepad
-and other miscellaneous bugs

is there a date?
(08-09-2020, 06:29 PM)999Nocturne Wrote: Hi, when we have an update that fixes the problems:
-Audio in HDMI
-Battery Led
-A simple setup to use a second gamepad
-and other miscellaneous bugs

is there a date?
and:

-Fix ScummVM. It does not work under the libretro and is better than the native emulator since it allows you to use a gamelist with snaps and use the dpad as a mouse. @qu1que provided the solution:
"1. Go to /opt/retropie/configs/scummvm/emulators.cfg
2. Change the line:

lr-scummvm = "/ opt / retropie / emulators / retroarch / bin / retroarch -L /opt/retropie/libretrocores/lr-scummvm/romdir-launcher.sh% ROM% --config / opt / retropie / configs / scummvm / retroarch.cfg% ROM% "

By this one:

lr-scummvm = "/opt/retropie/libretrocores/lr-scummvm/romdir-launcher.sh% ROM%"

3. Reboot EmultaionStation "

-Manually add core lr-neocd for neogeoCD. It allows to use games in chd, fbaneo does not allow it. I use it here with chdv5 and it works perfect.

-The core px68k for sharp x68000 does not work well (come back to ES). I have replaced it manually and now it is perfect.

-The select button does not work as an insert coin within the Arcade system .

-Game and watch is not working.

-Onscreen battery indicator.

-Better boot time

-Be able to update cores and libraries.
Come on guys its been months and months since any update! Has this project died a death? What is going on? A bit of info would be nice. Maybe even an ETA for the next release?? The silence on here is deafening!
There will no be any update anymore because games are too old, lol
Its performed just like marketing:
- to have sata express
- to have nand memory
- hdmi audio
- predefined gamepad configs
- game performance for N64, PS1 etc.
Regards

..i also have Retrostone 2 pro joystick variant
(09-17-2020, 07:45 AM)nicke85 Wrote: There will no be any update anymore because games are too old, lol
Its performed just like marketing:
- to have sata express
- to have nand memory
- hdmi audio
- predefined gamepad configs
- game performance for N64, PS1 etc.
Regards

..i also have Retrostone 2 pro joystick variant

Some roadmap for be indeed nice. Something public like we have for our WordPress theme (just an example): https://favro.com/organization/3b45e73ea...3904d2e763

There has not been any action on GitHub in 6 months. Alex may be busy at the moment... https://github.com/retr0rangepi/RetrOrangePi

I also have RetroStone 2 Pro Joystick variant. Waiting anxiously for HDMI patch to arrive, it's not even up to retrorangepi but not sure what's the progress there.
The Retrostone is a nice device but the world of emulation devices is fast at the moment. I switched over to the PSvita. Emulation is really great on it and lately very active. A have a first model with the oled display. Really nice!
Any news ?
Hello, it’s been a few months since there is any more update concerning the retrostone 2 however I had the impression that there was one that was to arrive soon.

So I wondered if the developers especially the one that was most active on this Alexkidd forum. And so I wanted to know if the project needed funding or that we have to wait a little longer or if no one wants to continue working on it?

I hope I have an answer, and I thank you in advance for the answer. I wish you all a good day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New image/bugfix update - FEB 13th alexkidd 174 38,013 08-27-2020, 05:31 PM
Last Post: abrekhov
  Bug Fixes release - Update Feb 5th alexkidd 86 17,509 02-13-2020, 07:09 PM
Last Post: alexkidd