Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it safe to call this project dead?
Alexkidd hasn't posted anything since July and was last signed in on the 27th of October. You have actually signed in many times without posting anything.

If it's dead or there's been some huge issues in your life at least give a small update instead of signing in here and there and never posting anything. Because right now I'd say this project looks dead judging from how long you haven't said anything. The only thing giving people a small bit of hope is the fact the site and forum are still up.
not safe
(11-02-2020, 04:54 PM)alexkidd Wrote: not safe

it is so great to see you here.

i hope everything was fine to you. Shy
(11-02-2020, 04:54 PM)alexkidd Wrote: not safe
Happy to see that you're healty!!!
He's given hope Smile So don't give up just yet. We programmers actually have a life and free time projects come as second.
Wink 
(11-10-2020, 06:35 AM)rolle Wrote: He's given hope Smile So don't give up just yet. We programmers actually have a life and free time projects come as second.
"Life"...programmers don't  have such thing
Any possibility for a new version Christmas gift?
Looks like all projects are dead, except for retropie. I regret not buying a legit raspberry pi.

Im currently monitoring this and lakka for my orange pi lite and they are completely dead. I Am also monitoring the Project Lunar for my Genesis Mini. It is also dead. Sad

https://github.com/retr0rangepi/RetroPie...ee/staging

you can still buy a raspberry pi
(05-03-2021, 05:32 PM)alexkidd Wrote:

https://github.com/retr0rangepi/RetroPie...ee/staging

you can still buy a raspberry pi

¡Hey great news!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is retrorangepi dead Broos-E 19 6,183 09-22-2020, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Broos-E
  RoPi 4.3 full + Opi ONE :: SDL EGL dead or No new HW LeFredo 1 1,098 07-24-2020, 02:52 PM
Last Post: LeFredo