| 5              | not connected | -        |
| 6              | I2C clock    | 5 (SCL)  |

i have wired the controller to the orangepi  bus port 0 and port 2 

i found a driver for the raspberrypi , i tried to install it but is not working
i don't know what i'm doing wrong i folloed the instruction in the github 

https://github.com/nutki/rpi-nintendo-cl...controller

i have added to the armbianev.txt
overlays=i2c0 i2c1 i2c2 usbhost0 usbhost1 usbhost2 usbhost3

i have installed i2c-tools  and the controllers are been detected  on port 0 and 2  as static id 52

$ sudo i2cdetect -y 0
    0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
00:          -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50: -- -- 52 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
60: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
70: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

$ sudo i2cdetect -y 2

can someone point me in the right direction to make this controllers work thanks

Update: 

i was able to install the  i2cdriver , now the driver is working from terminal 

testing the driver from terminal , is resgistering the events but inside emulationstation is only detecting 1 game pad but not been able to map it

sudo ./i2c-classic-controller -d 0
Detected device: 01 00 A4 20 01 01

buttons:   B Y A X < > ^ V - +  L R

sudo ./i2c-classic-controller -d 2

Detected device: 01 00 A4 20 01 01

buttons:   B Y A X < > ^ V - +  L R

but if i run jstest only one controller gets detect as js1 but nothing happends no keys are working 

pi@RetrOrangePi:~$ jstest /dev/input/js1

Driver version is 2.1.0.

Joystick (Nintendo I²C Controller) has 4 axes (X, Y, Rx, Ry)

and 15 buttons (BtnA, BtnB, BtnX, BtnY, BtnTL, BtnTR, BtnTL2, BtnTR2, BtnSelect, BtnStart, BtnMode, (null), (null), (null), (null)).

Testing ... (interrupt to exit)
Axes:  0:    0  1:    0  2:    0  3:    0 Buttons:  0:off  1:off  2:off  3:off  4:off  5:off  6:off  7:off  8:off  9:off 10:off 11:off 12:off 13:off 14:off
I dont have a controller like that to try myself, but i guess you probably have to add an udev rule
maybe they shed some light

http://retrorangepi.download/forum/showt...light=udev
(01-25-2021, 04:24 PM)alexkidd Wrote: I dont have a controller like that to try myself, but i guess you probably have to add an udev rule

Thanks ,  i got it working already , one of the  issues was i needed to install some updates but since the image is old the repository need to change the sources.list also i had to look around  some deb files and installed them manually , so the machine can talk to the i2c bus , and also , the driver was for the Raspberrypi and it was set to i2c1 port 1  by default i changed to port 0 i2c0 for the first controller and i2c2 port 2 for the second. Made  2 services in etc/systemd/system  running one for each controller ,and it does have a Rules file but was already set , the main point were the packages python-smbus , libi2c-dev,libi2c0, i2c-tools,  once i got them installed the it let me built the make file and installed the driver  Big Grin
hi friends, can you help me?
this tutorial worked perfectly on the Raspberry 3
https://github.com/nutki/rpi-nintendo-cl...controller

it didn't work in the RetrOrangePi_v4.3_Armbian_19.11.3_Orangepione_bionic_current_5.3.13_desktop

$ sudo i2cdetect -y 0
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
00: -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I can't compile the cmake.

root@RetrOrangePi:/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master1# cmake .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Looking for i2c/smbus.h
-- Looking for i2c/smbus.h - found
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:14 (add_compile_definitions):
Unknown CMake command "add_compile_definitions".

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master1/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

log

The system is: Linux - 5.3.13-sunxi - armv7l
Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" succeeded.
Compiler: /usr/bin/cc
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compilation of the C compiler identification source "CMakeCCompilerId.c" produced "a.out"

The C compiler identification is GNU, found in "/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/3.10.2/CompilerIdC/a.out"

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" succeeded.
Compiler: /usr/bin/c++
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compilation of the CXX compiler identification source "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" produced "a.out"

The CXX compiler identification is GNU, found in "/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/3.10.2/CompilerIdCXX/a.out"

Determining if the C compiler works passed with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_967f7/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
Linking C executable cmTC_967f7
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc CMakeFiles/cmTC_967f7.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -o cmTC_967f7
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

Detecting C compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_cac55/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/CMakeCCompilerABI.c
Linking C executable cmTC_cac55
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc -v CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -o cmTC_cac55
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/cc
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper
Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-7 --program-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libitm --disable-libquadmath --disable-libquadmath-support --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --enable-multilib --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-arch=armv7-a --with-fpu=vfpv3-d16 --with-float=hard --with-mode=thumb --disable-werror --enable-multilib --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib/:/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_cac55' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'
/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccP9eMbi.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 -X --hash-style=gnu --as-needed -m armelf_linux_eabi -pie -z now -z relro -o cmTC_cac55 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7 -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib -L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state -lc -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_cac55' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

Parsed C implicit link information from above output:
link line regex: [^( *|.*[/\])(ld|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/\]+-)?ld|collect2)[^/\]*( |$)]
ignore line: [Change Dir: /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
ignore line: []
ignore line: [Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_cac55/fast"]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/build]
ignore line: [make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp']
ignore line: [Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/cc -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/CMakeCCompilerABI.c]
ignore line: [Linking C executable cmTC_cac55]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/link.txt --verbose=1]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/cc -v CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -o cmTC_cac55 ]
ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/cc]
ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper]
ignore line: [Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf]
ignore line: [Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-7 --program-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libitm --disable-libquadmath --disable-libquadmath-support --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --enable-multilib --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-arch=armv7-a --with-fpu=vfpv3-d16 --with-float=hard --with-mode=thumb --disable-werror --enable-multilib --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf]
ignore line: [Thread model: posix]
ignore line: [gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04) ]
ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/]
ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib/:/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_cac55' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu']
link line: [ /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccP9eMbi.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 -X --hash-style=gnu --as-needed -m armelf_linux_eabi -pie -z now -z relro -o cmTC_cac55 /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7 -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib -L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state -lc -lgcc --push-state --as-needed -lgcc_s --pop-state /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o]
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccP9eMbi.res] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc] ==> ignore
arg [--build-id] ==> ignore
arg [--eh-frame-hdr] ==> ignore
arg [-dynamic-linker] ==> ignore
arg [/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3] ==> ignore
arg [-X] ==> ignore
arg [--hash-style=gnu] ==> ignore
arg [--as-needed] ==> ignore
arg [-m] ==> ignore
arg [armelf_linux_eabi] ==> ignore
arg [-pie] ==> ignore
arg [-znow] ==> ignore
arg [-zrelro] ==> ignore
arg [-o] ==> ignore
arg [cmTC_cac55] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o] ==> ignore
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib]
arg [-L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/lib/../lib]
arg [-L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/usr/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/../lib]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..]
arg [CMakeFiles/cmTC_cac55.dir/CMakeCCompilerABI.c.o] ==> ignore
arg [-lgcc] ==> lib [gcc]
arg [--push-state] ==> ignore
arg [-lgcc_s] ==> lib [gcc_s]
arg [--pop-state] ==> ignore
arg [-lc] ==> lib [c]
arg [--push-state] ==> ignore
arg [--pop-state] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o] ==> ignore
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7] ==> [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
collapse library dir [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/lib/../lib] ==> [/lib]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..] ==> [/usr/lib]
implicit libs: [gcc;gcc_s;c;gcc;gcc_s]
implicit dirs: [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;/usr/lib;/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;/lib]
implicit fwks: []

Detecting C [-std=c11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_615b9/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -std=c11 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/feature_tests.c.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_615b9
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc CMakeFiles/cmTC_615b9.dir/feature_tests.c.o -o cmTC_615b9

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_function_prototypes
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c99] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_f9f5b/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -std=c99 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/feature_tests.c.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_f9f5b
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc CMakeFiles/cmTC_f9f5b.dir/feature_tests.c.o -o cmTC_f9f5b

Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:1c_variadic_macros

Detecting C [-std=c90] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_b51a0/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/feature_tests.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -std=c90 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/feature_tests.c.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.c
Linking C executable cmTC_b51a0
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc CMakeFiles/cmTC_b51a0.dir/feature_tests.c.o -o cmTC_b51a0

Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_restrict
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_static_assert
Feature record: C_FEATURE:0c_variadic_macros
Determining if the CXX compiler works passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_3b806/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCXXCompiler.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_3b806
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ CMakeFiles/cmTC_3b806.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o -o cmTC_3b806

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_c51ad/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o
/usr/bin/c++ -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp
Linking CXX executable cmTC_c51ad
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ -v CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -o cmTC_c51ad
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/c++
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper
Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf
Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-7 --program-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libitm --disable-libquadmath --disable-libquadmath-support --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --enable-multilib --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-arch=armv7-a --with-fpu=vfpv3-d16 --with-float=hard --with-mode=thumb --disable-werror --enable-multilib --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf
Thread model: posix
gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)
COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib/:/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_c51ad' '-shared-libgcc' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'
/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccnZpfMI.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 -X --hash-style=gnu --as-needed -m armelf_linux_eabi -pie -z now -z relro -o cmTC_c51ad /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7 -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib -L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc -lc -lgcc_s -lgcc /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o
COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_c51ad' '-shared-libgcc' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu'

Parsed CXX implicit link information from above output:
link line regex: [^( *|.*[/\])(ld|CMAKE_LINK_STARTFILE-NOTFOUND|([^/\]+-)?ld|collect2)[^/\]*( |$)]
ignore line: [Change Dir: /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp]
ignore line: []
ignore line: [Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_c51ad/fast"]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/build]
ignore line: [make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp']
ignore line: [Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/c++ -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -c /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp]
ignore line: [Linking CXX executable cmTC_c51ad]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/link.txt --verbose=1]
ignore line: [/usr/bin/c++ -v CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -o cmTC_c51ad ]
ignore line: [Using built-in specs.]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC=/usr/bin/c++]
ignore line: [COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper]
ignore line: [Target: arm-linux-gnueabihf]
ignore line: [Configured with: ../src/configure -v --with-pkgversion='Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04' --with-bugurl=file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,go,d,fortran,objc,obj-c++ --prefix=/usr --with-gcc-major-version-only --program-suffix=-7 --program-prefix=arm-linux-gnueabihf- --enable-shared --enable-linker-build-id --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-nls --enable-bootstrap --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=new --enable-gnu-unique-object --disable-libitm --disable-libquadmath --disable-libquadmath-support --enable-plugin --enable-default-pie --with-system-zlib --with-target-system-zlib --enable-objc-gc=auto --enable-multiarch --enable-multilib --disable-sjlj-exceptions --with-arch=armv7-a --with-fpu=vfpv3-d16 --with-float=hard --with-mode=thumb --disable-werror --enable-multilib --enable-checking=release --build=arm-linux-gnueabihf --host=arm-linux-gnueabihf --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf]
ignore line: [Thread model: posix]
ignore line: [gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04) ]
ignore line: [COMPILER_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/]
ignore line: [LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib/:/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/:/usr/lib/../lib/:/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../:/lib/:/usr/lib/]
ignore line: [COLLECT_GCC_OPTIONS='-v' '-o' 'cmTC_c51ad' '-shared-libgcc' '-march=armv7-a' '-mfloat-abi=hard' '-mfpu=vfpv3-d16' '-mthumb' '-mtls-dialect=gnu']
link line: [ /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2 -plugin /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so -plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper -plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccnZpfMI.res -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc_s -plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lgcc --build-id --eh-frame-hdr -dynamic-linker /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 -X --hash-style=gnu --as-needed -m armelf_linux_eabi -pie -z now -z relro -o cmTC_c51ad /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7 -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib -L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -L/usr/lib/../lib -L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../.. CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o -lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc -lc -lgcc_s -lgcc /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o /usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o]
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/collect2] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/liblto_plugin.so] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/lto-wrapper] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-fresolution=/tmp/ccnZpfMI.res] ==> ignore
arg [-plugin-opt=-pass-through=-lc] ==> ignore
arg [--build-id] ==> ignore
arg [--eh-frame-hdr] ==> ignore
arg [-dynamic-linker] ==> ignore
arg [/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3] ==> ignore
arg [-X] ==> ignore
arg [--hash-style=gnu] ==> ignore
arg [-m] ==> ignore
arg [armelf_linux_eabi] ==> ignore
arg [-pie] ==> ignore
arg [-znow] ==> ignore
arg [-zrelro] ==> ignore
arg [-o] ==> ignore
arg [cmTC_c51ad] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/Scrt1.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crti.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtbeginS.o] ==> ignore
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib]
arg [-L/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/lib/../lib]
arg [-L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> dir [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
arg [-L/usr/lib/../lib] ==> dir [/usr/lib/../lib]
arg [-L/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..] ==> dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..]
arg [CMakeFiles/cmTC_c51ad.dir/CMakeCXXCompilerABI.cpp.o] ==> ignore
arg [-lstdc++] ==> lib [stdc++]
arg [-lm] ==> lib [m]
arg [-lc] ==> lib [c]
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/crtendS.o] ==> ignore
arg [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/crtn.o] ==> ignore
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7] ==> [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../../../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
collapse library dir [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/lib/../lib] ==> [/lib]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf] ==> [/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/../lib] ==> [/usr/lib]
collapse library dir [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7/../../..] ==> [/usr/lib]
implicit libs: [stdc++;m;gcc_s;gcc;c;gcc_s;gcc]
implicit dirs: [/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/7;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;/usr/lib;/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;/lib]
implicit fwks: []

Detecting CXX [-std=c++1z] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_f69cf/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -std=c++1z -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_f69cf
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ CMakeFiles/cmTC_f69cf.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -o cmTC_f69cf

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alias_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_alignof
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attributes
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_auto_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_default_function_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_delegating_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_deleted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_enum_forward_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_explicit_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extended_friend_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_extern_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_final
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_func_identifier
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generalized_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inheriting_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_inline_namespaces
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_local_type_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_long_long_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_noexcept
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nonstatic_member_init
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_nullptr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_override
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_range_for
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_raw_string_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_reference_qualified_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_right_angle_brackets
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_rvalue_references
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_sizeof_member
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_static_assert
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_strong_enums
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_template_template_parameters
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_thread_local
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_trailing_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unicode_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_uniform_initialization
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_unrestricted_unions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_user_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variable_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_macros
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variadic_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++14] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_701b2/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -std=c++14 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_701b2
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ CMakeFiles/cmTC_701b2.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -o cmTC_701b2

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:1cxx_variable_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++11] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_bc516/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -std=c++11 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_bc516
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ CMakeFiles/cmTC_bc516.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -o cmTC_bc516

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates

Detecting CXX [-std=c++98] compiler features compiled with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_11f50/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/build
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -std=c++98 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/feature_tests.cxx
Linking CXX executable cmTC_11f50
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ CMakeFiles/cmTC_11f50.dir/feature_tests.cxx.o -o cmTC_11f50

Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_aggregate_default_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alias_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_alignof
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attributes
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_attribute_deprecated
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_auto_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_binary_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_contextual_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_auto
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_decltype_incomplete_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_default_function_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_defaulted_move_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_delegating_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_deleted_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_digit_separators
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_enum_forward_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_explicit_conversions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extended_friend_declarations
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_extern_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_final
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_func_identifier
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generalized_initializers
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_generic_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inheriting_constructors
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_inline_namespaces
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambdas
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_lambda_init_captures
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_local_type_template_args
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_long_long_type
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_noexcept
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nonstatic_member_init
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_nullptr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_override
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_range_for
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_raw_string_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_reference_qualified_functions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_relaxed_constexpr
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_return_type_deduction
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_right_angle_brackets
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_rvalue_references
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_sizeof_member
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_static_assert
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_strong_enums
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_thread_local
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_trailing_return_types
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unicode_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_uniform_initialization
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_unrestricted_unions
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_user_literals
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variable_templates
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_macros
Feature record: CXX_FEATURE:0cxx_variadic_templates
Determining if the include file i2c/smbus.h exists passed with the following output:

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" "cmTC_4b6cc/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -O3 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o -c /home/pi/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.c
Linking C executable cmTC_4b6cc
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc -O3 CMakeFiles/cmTC_4b6cc.dir/CheckIncludeFile.c.o -o cmTC_4b6cc

I will be very grateful to help me. thanks
i was able to build it

Code:
orangepipcplus:rpi-nintendo-classic-controller:% sudo make install                                                                                                            <master>
[100%] Built target i2c-classic-controller
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: ""
-- Installing: /etc/udev/rules.d/99-nintendo-i2c-controller.rules
-- Installing: /etc/systemd/system/nintendo-i2c-controller.service
-- Installing: /usr/local/bin/i2c-classic-controller

you should be able to enable it :

Code:
wget http://www.retrorangepi.org/rpi-nintendo-classic.tar.gz
sudo tar -zxvf rpi-nintendo-classic.tar.gz -C /
sudo systemctl enable nintendo-i2c-controller

it's a driver built for Raspberry so this will only work by luck! I have no way to test it , no classic controller here
Wink 
my friend I really want to thank you for your help, this is working, I have to configure it for i2cdetect -y 0, the raspberry pattern
i2cdetect -y 1.

root@orangepipc:/home/teste/Downloads/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master# i2cdetect -y 0

the result and that

root @ orangepipc: / home / test / Downloads / rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master # sudo ./i2c-classic-controller -d
init: Input / output error

it will be very important for me to make this control work.
root@orangepipc:/home/teste/rpi-nintendo-classic-controller-master# sudo ./i2c-classic-controller -d
init: Input/output error
Detected device: 29 29 29 29 29 29
unknown device id 2929
Detected device: 29 29 29 29 29 29
maybe you still need to enable i2c bus in Armbian config

try: sudo armbian-config
System - Hardware

i cant help any further as i dont have that hardware to test
I would like to thank you for your help, the i2c in arbiam-config is already enabled, I just need to change the driver that is in the raspberry standard which is i2c1 to orange which is i2c0. the user "asegura074" said he managed to change the port. thank you very much alexkidd, i'm almost getting it. this is extremely important to me.
here is the comment "assegura" """""Thanks , i got it working already , one of the issues was i needed to install some updates but since the image is old the repository need to change the sources.list also i had to look around some deb files and installed them manually , so the machine can talk to the i2c bus , and also , the driver was for the Raspberrypi and it was set to i2c1 port 1 by default i changed to port 0 i2c0 for the first controller and i2c2 port 2 for the second. Made 2 services in etc/systemd/system running one for each controller ,and it does have a Rules file but was already set , the main point were the packages python-smbus , libi2c-dev,libi2c0, i2c-tools, once i got them installed the it let me built the make file and installed the driver""""
(01-27-2021, 12:29 AM)asegura074 Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 04:24 PM)alexkidd Wrote: I dont have a controller like that to try myself, but i guess you probably have to add an udev rule

Thanks ,  i got it working already , one of the  issues was i needed to install some updates but since the image is old the repository need to change the sources.list also i had to look around  some deb files and installed them manually , so the machine can talk to the i2c bus , and also , the driver was for the Raspberrypi and it was set to i2c1 port 1  by default i changed to port 0 i2c0 for the first controller and i2c2 port 2 for the second. Made  2 services in etc/systemd/system  running one for each controller ,and it does have a Rules file but was already set , the main point were the packages python-smbus , libi2c-dev,libi2c0, i2c-tools,  once i got them installed the it let me built the make file and installed the driver  Big Grin
Hi friend could you help me i am trying to do that same thing, but i am facing a lot of errors, first. this is the first one,

Its showing: connection time out

i will attach a picture

or its possible to send your files tks friend

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation DIY Arcade controller crash retroorangepi Felix Edd 0 129 04-21-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Felix Edd
  How to connect Xbox Series X controller with PC adapter Qbcol 1 1,333 01-17-2021, 10:58 PM
Last Post: alexkidd
  PS4 BT controller with the Orange Pi PC Plus problem Stroke Papy 0 873 12-09-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Stroke Papy
Big Grin new core of snes xtremox 0 829 08-03-2020, 04:04 AM
Last Post: xtremox
  remote controller razstec 2 1,595 05-14-2020, 09:08 AM
Last Post: razstec
  SNES Emulator Error hyksoss 0 1,195 12-28-2019, 04:09 AM
Last Post: hyksoss
  Controller works in emulationstation but not in games ebonflame 0 1,555 12-21-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: ebonflame
Bug Controller mapping through Emulationstation causes reboot messie 74 44,124 09-28-2019, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Wolfenprey